You might have noticed I have a thing for BIG hair?
What can I say... I like big hair and I cannot lie.
I didn't really go into detail about the prep stages, so I thought I would let you in on those first...
Here are my weapons of choice...
|(apologies for making you see the gross condition of my teasing comb)|
1. I start with clean, towel dried hair.
2. Then I apply a little John Frieda to the ends.
3. I rub in a big golf-ball size glob of volumizing mousse to the roots.
4. Then I begin blowdrying, focusing on the roots.
5. After it's about 80-90% dry, I roll 1-2 inch sections into big velcro rollers all over my head.
6. After I do my makeup and my hair has time to dry and cool down, I take them out and brush through.
(Beware... I was lazy and didn't do my makeup, so don't be scared, that's just what I really look like.
Oh, and I'm not sure why I said "kinda" 19 separate times... ah well. Too late now.)
It's definitely going to be tangled at the end of the day, so either brush through really slowly starting at the ends, or they come out really well in the shower when I wash it and brush through while it's conditioning.
So, you now know my big hair secrets... what are yours?